Monday, February 20, 2012

Fiona + her true look

Click on the image to open up a pop-up window
Click here to see the full image instead of the pop-up version 
So yes. This is Fiona. And no that's not cum if this is what you're thinking. She's actually drinking a cup of milk. Cow milk that came out of a carton of course. And yes she's another girl with a really huge growing tongue.


And some milk that she's trying to lick off her nose. It's good when you're seeing it coming out of her mouth. 


Note: Not trying to be sexist.


This time I use light red instead of pink and then lighter pink. Red is actually kind of good actually. Not that bad to look at. 


And the shirt actually says "CUM HERE". I dunno if people will actually use this shirt. I mean, who sell this kind of stuff? Come on...


Or maybe she got it from a sex shop or something. I dunno, I've been seeing sex shops some places in the city.


But I wouldn't go in to be exact. I wouldn't be such a pervert that till I would buy condoms, dildos or enhancement pills...jeez. 


And how do I know this? The internet >:) 


Lol XD Just because I don't go into a sex shop doesn't mean I don't know what there are in there. But anyways there was once when we past through one of the shops.


And there were two girls wearing long or rather 3/4 of height coats. All of them were not button up. Simply because to show off their bodies that is.


And they're wearing their own bras and underwear. Yeah serious they actually try that. No shame though...but I don't care.


So yeah anyways I'll go no further than this...


>>>Click here to see it on deviantART<<<


I hope you enjoy it :) Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment