Friday, March 23, 2012

Samuel IS Samantha -gender transformation power-

Click on the image to see it on a pop-up window or >>>click here to see the full size of it<<<
Well...I posted this artwork later than I did on deviantART. Oops :P...anyways, umm...it would turn out that I am able to transform into a female with G sized breasts.


This one here was a failed attempt. I didn't even draw it G sized. The boobs were suppose to lay back onto the torso. But then...this happened. 


And now it looks kind of like sh**. Yeah well...I haven't been drawing boobs from this side that long so it officially sucked :(


Oh well...if you really wanna know the story of how I got this power, go ->here<-


It's the one I posted on deviantART. It's very much the same, no difference of course :P Don't ask why I have earrings, just go to the link and read it. 


Oh well, anyways I hope you enjoy it. Comment and bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment