Sunday, April 13, 2014

DoodleyDoo

>> Click Here To View In Full Size <<


Hey everybody...it's been a really long time since we've met each other and do whatever dirty stuff that we can enjoy cherishing together. So I just wanted to show all of you some of the sketches I've done while I'm in the progress of doing my digital artworks. 

Umm, I really have nothing to say right now. My objective is to just show you people the sketches. And that's pretty much it! But yes, I do apologize for going away for so long. It's just that I haven't find any ideas to upload onto this blog anymore...

It's been too long and I decided I needed to at least upload SOME thing rather than none. So here it is for all you out there. Okay, gonna let you guys go! And yes! It means I'll come back eventually, but not too long. Just now so soon. I hope you all get why. The reason is pretty much explained here and it's simple. Okay! Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment